CADDi Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is engaged in the provision of information and service businesses related to various processed products, as well as prototyping and manufacturing. With respect to the protection of all personal information handled by the Company, we are fully aware of our social mission and pledge to comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of the rights of the person concerned and personal information.
In addition, we hereby declare that the Company has established a personal information protection management system to realize the following policy, and that we will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve the system while always being aware of the latest IT technology trends, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment.
- 1. The Company will appropriately acquire, use, and provide personal information handled in all of our businesses, as well as in the employment and personnel management of our employees, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. We will also take measures to ensure that such personal information is not used for any other purposes.
- 2. The Company shall comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other rules regarding the handling of personal information.
- 3. The Company will continuously improve the security system of personal information by injecting management resources that match the actual conditions of our business in order to prevent the risk of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information by taking reasonable security measures. In addition, we will promptly take corrective measures in the event of an emergency.
- 4. The Company will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- 5. The personal information protection management system will be reviewed and improved on an ongoing basis in a timely and appropriate manner in light of changes in the environment and circumstances surrounding the Company.
This policy shall be distributed to all employees to make it known to all and shall be made available to anyone at any time by posting it on the Company's website, pamphlets, etc., so that interested parties may obtain it as necessary.
Yushiro Kato, CEO, CADDi Inc.
Handling of Personal Information
Name of Business
Name or Title of Manager (or Agent), Department and Contact Information
Manager Name: Yushiro Kato, Personal Information Protection Manager
Department: Corporate Department, CADDi, Inc.
Contact Details: Phone 03-4361-2271
Address: 1-4-1 Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Representative Director/CEO: Yushiro Kato
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
(1) Purposes of use of personal information obtained directly from the person concerned in writing, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Written Documents” and includes information given via a website, e-mail, etc.); and purposes of use of personal information subject to disclosure
- To receive orders, ship products, provide related after-sales services, and introduce new products and services in its Manufacturing Industry Ordering Platform Business, and to provide such information to third parties as set forth in the following paragraph
- To respond to acts in violation of the Company's terms and policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms, etc.") regarding its Manufacturing Industry Ordering Platform Business
- To notify of changes to the Terms, etc., regarding the Manufacturing Industry Ordering Platform Business
- To analyze information on the status of customer use of our services for the purpose of improving our services and developing new services, etc.
- To create statistical data related to our services in a format that does not identify individuals
To disclose information, distribute materials, and make contact with shareholders
Business partner information
To conduct business negotiations and various business communications, to place and receive orders, and to perform billing and payment operations
To perform personnel and labor management, business management, health management, and security management for employees
- To respond to inquiries
- To send e-mail newsletters when consent has been given to receive them
Recruitment applicant information
To conduct recruitment
(2) Purpose of use of personal information obtained by methods other than in writing directly from the person concerned
Information on applicants for employment from public employment security office and job placement websites
To conduct recruitment
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company may provide personal information we have acquired to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve our business purposes and to the extent permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act").
The Company and our Group companies (hereinafter referred to as “our Group") may jointly use the personal information we have acquired among our Group as follows.
- - Items of personal information for joint use Personal information as described in item 3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information above.
- - Scope of joint use
Our Group companies（https://caddi.vn/）
- - Purpose of joint use
Purposes as described in item 3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information above.
- - Name and address of a party responsible for the management of personal information for joint use, and the name of its representative
CADDi Inc. ( Click here for its address and the name of its representative )
Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
To provide better service to our customers, we outsource a part of our business operations to outside contractors. Personal information may be entrusted to these contractors. In this case, we will select a contractor that is recognized as handling personal information appropriately and will have the contractor implement appropriate management of personal information by stipulating in contracts and other agreements the matters necessary to prevent leakage of customers' personal information through appropriate management and maintenance of confidentiality.
Request for Disclosure, etc. of Retained Personal Data
Customers may, within the scope stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Act, request the Company to disclose, etc. (including notification of purpose of use, disclosure, corrections, additions, or deletions of content; cease of use or deletions of data; cease of third-party provision; disclosure of third-party provision records) their own personal data to the Company's Complaints and Inquiries Concerning Personal Information Helpdesk.
The Company will respond to such requests within a reasonable period of time after confirming the identity of the customer. For details on requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the Complaints and Inquiries Concerning Personal Information Helpdesk below.
Safety and Security Controls of Personal Information
The Company will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over our employees to ensure the safe management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. In addition, when the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that our outsourcing contractors manage personal information safely.
Notification, etc. in the Event of Leakage
In the event of leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information handled by the Company, the Company will report to the Personal Information Protection Committee and, if necessary, notify and report to that effect to the person concerned in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
Whether or not our customers provide the Company with personal information is purely at their discretion. However, if customers do not provide the Company with the required information, we may not be able to provide you with the services in an appropriate state.
Acquisition of Personal Information by a Method Not Easily Recognizable by the Person Concerned
Cookies are used to make it more convenient for customers to visit our website when they return, and they do not infringe on customers’ privacy or have any adverse effect on customers' computers.
The Company's website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption system for all areas where personal information is requested. Furthermore, the Company has adopted measures such as installing firewalls to protect information within the site. Please note, however, that due to the nature of Internet communications, the Company cannot guarantee complete security.
We use Google Analytics, an access analysis tool provided by Google LLC, to monitor and analyze the usage of our website.
For more information on how data is collected and processed by Google Analytics, please click here
Provision of Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
When a third party is expected to acquire personally identifiable information as personal data, the Company will not provide such information to said third party without confirmation in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations, except as permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Authorized Personal Information Protection Organizations
There are no authorized personal information protection organizations of which the Company is a member.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Complaints and Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact us here