VAVE for Supplier Collaboration
Join Our Most Popular On-Demand Webinar on VAVE (Value Analysis, Value Engineering): Reduce Costs and Become the Customer's Choice
Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE) is more than just a methodology; it's a philosophy that enables organizations to align their offerings with customer expectations without sacrificing quality. Our webinar will unveil the untapped potentials of VAVE, positioning you as the preferred choice among customers.
Once you submit the form, you'll receive an email with the attached webinar URL.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- In-depth Knowledge: Gain unique insights into the world of VAVE from leading industry experts
- Practical Skills: Acquire tools and techniques that can be immediately applied to your business for instant benefit.
- Investing in your knowledge of VAVE can translate to substantial cost savings, streamlined operations, and an elevated status as a preferred provider
- Executives and Managers in Procurement
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Cost Engineers
- Quality Assurance
- Process Improvement Teams
- Understanding VAVE: A comprehensive introduction to the principles of VAVE, and how it functions to bring tangible savings
- Standardization & Aggregation: Learn how VAVE facilitates standardization and aggregation, enabling better volume control and driving down costs
- Customer-Centric Approach: Insights into how VAVE enhances your appeal to customers, making you their preferred choice
- Case Studies and Success Stories: Real-world examples of how organizations have harnessed the power of VAVE to achieve remarkable success
- Interactive Q&A Session: Get all your questions answered by industry experts
CADDiDrawer Field Sales
Jonah is an alum of the Kelley School of Business and previously specialized in consulting at Deloitte. Currently, he is driving business initiatives as a Field Sales Drawer at CADDi.
CADDiDirector of business development
Having honed his skills as the Industry Manager for the Education Sector within Google's Advertising Sales Department, Shun has transitioned to tackling pressing challenges in the manufacturing sector as a Drawer Manager at CADDi.